Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate within our sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by us or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not us, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event we remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
We reserve the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact our Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist us in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.