Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Pinnacle may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e)submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Pinnacle collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Pinnacle does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Pinnacle may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Pinnacle, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Pinnacle may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Pinnacle or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Pinnacle; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Pinnacle, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Pinnacle. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Pinnacle website.
Security of your Personal Information
Pinnacle secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Pinnacle uses the followingmethods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected throughthe use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can beguaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on yourrelationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible withthe context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Pinnacle does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail & SMS Communications
From time to time, Pinnacle may contact you via email or SMS for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Pinnacle, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Pinnacle welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Pinnacle has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Pinnacle at:
Pinnacle Management Group 1804 Wyoming – Office
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88001
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of August 15, 2023
TERMS OF SERVICE
- At Chastine Enterprises, Inc. dba Pinnacle Management Group, LLC, our primary form of communication to our residents and potential residents is through SMS and email. There’s messages can be in the form of information we may need from a prospective tenant, notices of work which may be taking place on the property, ie. water outages, AC/Heater turnovers, entry into a unit, etc.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-532-1290.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.